Friday, March 04, 2011

Cheese Please!

A couple of weeks ago, I asked Charlie's sister Sophie what flavor biscuits I should bake for her and Steeler. The answer came back "Cheese!"

"Are they done yet?"

So I made my way over to Sugar's blog, where I found a recipe for Cheesy Bones. They were easy to make, and the cheesy aroma of them baking drove Charlie and me crazy!

"Surely they're ready now."

They smelled so good that Charlie and I both tasted them. I think they'd be better with a little salt; Charlie found them perfect just the way they are. And Sophie and Steeler? I have it on good authority that, like Charlie, they gobbled them right down!

Sophie and Steeler say "Cheese!"

Sophie, hoovering up a biscuit.

"Nom, nom, nom..."

 

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

MMM I can smell the cheesy cookies through the computer screen!

Asta said...

Oooh what a wondewful Mommi you have.
Cheesie biscuits sound moufwatewingly delicious! That fwagwance would dwive me cwazy too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Sure they were yummilicious!
The "waiting for them" is the not easy part of it, right Charlie??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

mmm mmm~ Cheeeeese! Our top few must have!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Sugar really does have the best biscuits!!! We really love them but we've never tried to make them, maybe sometime we will--Thanks for the review, they look wonderful!!! :-)))

How Sam Sees It said...

They sound yummy! I'll have to try them for the boys!

Sam

Kari in Alaska said...

Sounds yummy!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com