Monday, October 27, 2008

Dog Whisperer

"Oh, Mom... for me?... you shouldn't have!"


"Mmmmm... could it be a delicous new box of chews?"


"Who's that guy?"


"Oh, Mom... Cesar Milan?... seriously, I wish you hadn't!"


"I'll never get away with nuthin' around here anymore..."

Lest you all think that I think Charlie's a problem dog, I should confess that, up till very recently, I'd never heard of Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer. The folks who are releasing this DVD set somehow came across Charlie's blog & offered a promotional copy in return for a review post. Cool. Because Charlie does have his issues.

Now if I can just get him to sit still long enough to watch the darn thing... ;)

Anyway, I plan to try this out and see if it works for us. And, of course as promised, we'll post the results.

13 comments:

Eduardo said...

That should be fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Moco said...

Grammie has seen his show once and has a book by him. Of course, she has not read it. We are looking forward to your review of the DVD. I think Grammie thinks that we could use some help sometimes. We think we just need more treats.

Anonymous said...

wow! that sounds like lots of fun! my mommy sometimes watches that show on tv! let us know if it works.

Woof,
Maui the Miniature Schnauzer

Sami & Baylee said...

Charlie I never heard of the dog whisper, you will have to let us know if it is worth watching!

xoxoxo Sami

Adam said...

Free stuff? From a blog? I want some free stuff!

Lorenza said...

We watch the Dog Whisperer every saturday but sometimes his techniques are a little bit rude. I hope you take the good things from him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, how lucky of your Mom, but not so lucky for you!

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh wow Charlie. That should be good viewing. How good they chose your blog matie. Excellent!

tailwags
Noah

Chef said...

Hi Charlie. We love him and have learned some important ideas from him. We're really looking forward to reading your review!

xoxo
Chef

Bella the Boxer said...

Cool! I got a DVD, too! (Now I just have to get Mom to sit down and watch it. Maybe we can have a viewing party? With lots of popcorn?)

xoxo - Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you have problems Charlie? I don't see you as a problem dog at all! But I can't exactly say that coz your Mom knows you best. Hope the results will be great!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dino and Family said...

We are big fans of Cesar Milan!!! Hope to read your review soon! Love, Dino

Johann The Dog said...

Will be interested to know what you think! Woofs, Johann