Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year! - Wanna Play?


Charlie's New Year's resolutions (as suggested by Mom):
  1. I will not get frantic and bite at Mom's clothing when she leaves the house
  2. I will not chew on Mom when she is toweling me off or brushing me
  3. I will try hard to "take it nice" when offered a treat
  4. I will not "pogo stick" my favorite people
  5. I will quit trying to get between Mom and the counter when she is cooking
Mom's New Year's resolutions (as suggested by Charlie):
  1. I will take Charlie for a walk whenever he wants
  2. I will play "Chase Charlie" every day
  3. I will find more fun places to take Charlie in Portland
  4. I will get rid of all the babygates ( hey, Charlie! -- NOT HAPPENING!! )
  5. I will take Charlie on another camping adventure soon
Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all have a great 2007!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe....

I like # 2 on your mom's list the best!!!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade