First, my good good kitty friend Baby Mao (who, by the way smells of poo, which I think you'll agree, pups, is a very good thing) gave me this Extraordinary Gold Star Special award! I'm his not-of-my-species special friend and he thinks I'm cute. So there, Jessie, Pouncer, and Scampy!
The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual. Here's how it works:
- Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
- Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you think deserve it and explain why!
And if that weren't enough, then my very good friend in Australia, Hammer, awarded me a Thinking Blogger 'cause I write about peace sometimes! Hammer's real litter brother, Beau, was stolen, and we're all on a mission to find Beau and bring some peace to him and his mom.
The rules for the Thinking Award are...
- You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
- Acknowledge this post.
- Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
- Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
I'm going to pass this one on to:
- Butchy and Snickers, who helped me realize that it's ok to pass awards & tags on; in fact it helps to keep them moving around to everyone.
- Freda, who always barks about 1 2 1 2 so many interesting things.
- Queen Meeshka, who's got serious 'tude and ambitions of husky domination.
- Kubrin. Dude, we love your plns. Don't let anyone tell you you're not a great thinker.
- Pippa, who thinks about toast and his girlfriends a lot.